photo: d. keebler
- If you would like to be added to the Gavin's Woodpile email list send me an email.
- Video of Bruce at the Folk Alliance International event added to the Video page.
- Bruce will be touring in the eastern U.S. in November 2017 for his coming album, titled Bone on Bone. There will be more dates added as things develop. Bruce will tour in Canada in September 2017 and in the U.S. and Canada in Jan/Feb 2018. The album is due out on or around September 8, 2017. At the moment it looks as though all or most of the dates will be with a band. Players are expected to include Gary Craig and John Dymond.
- I have added photos from the November 2016 recording sessions in California. You will find them here.
- The Al Purdy Was Here film was released at the iTunes Canada store on September 20, 2016.
- The Canadian magazine, ACTIVE LIFE, has an article on Bruce in their July/August 2016 issue.
- Listen to the 1977 Circles in the Stream Tour documentary.
- Bruce Cockburn - a view from the Woodpile, contains 120 photos I took at soundchecks, performances and in the studio between 1994 and 2008. It is available at the Apple iBookstore, and in hardcopy at Blurb book publishers.
- Ken Rockburn's book regarding the history of the famed Ottawa musical venue, Le Hibou, can be purchsed here. The book is titled We Are as the Times Are.
- My interview with Fox Watson can be found here.
- True North Records released a 9 disc box set, Rumours of Glory on October 28, 2014. For details, track listings, previews and order information go here for all the info you need.
- THE ENTIRE BRUCE COCKBURN ALBUM CATALOG IS NOW AVAILABLE IN MULTIPLE DIGITAL FORMATS. Bruce Cockburn Full Catalog Bundle here. Each album is also available individually.
- Bruce Cockburn - Pacing the Cage, the DVD documentary, is available here.
- Bernie Finkelstein's autobiography was released on April 17, 2012.
This site is owned and edited by Daniel Keebler. If you see an error, a broken link or something that you think is incorrect, please let me know. Since 1994 I have received informational support directly from Bruce's record label and management in Toronto (True North Records and Finkelstein Management), with additional support from Rounder Records, Rykodisc Records and Columbia Records in the U.S. and Europe. While True North Records was sold in December 2007, Bruce currently remains with that label. The paper newsletter was first published in February 1994. Ten years later, in December 2003, the last paper issue was published. This site has been on the web since 1996.